The Carlisle 10202B07 StorPlus™ food pan is constructed of heavy-duty polycarbonate plastic. This material is resistant to impacts and stains and can endure temperatures ranging from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Contents can be identified through the clear material. Its textured exterior helps maintain a solid grip, while the smooth interior facilitates cleaning. The Carlisle 10202B07 StorPlus food pan has reinforced corners that prevent chipping and cracking and can be stacked for convenient storage.
- 4.75-gal. product capacity
- 6.38-gal. flush-fill capacity
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate plastic can withstand damage from food acids and oils
- Translucent material enables staff to see product
- Reinforced corners prevent cracking and chipping
- Textured exterior helps maintain grip
- Smooth interior cleans quickly
- Stacks for efficient storage
- Molded-in capacity label for size identification and product inventory
- Can withstand temperatures between -40 and 212 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 20.75 in. L x 12.75 in. W x 6 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Food Pan, 1/1 full size, 19.4 qt. capacity, 20-3/4" x 12-3/4" x 6", molded-in capacity indicators, temperature range: -40° - 212° F, reinforced top & bottom corners, spoonable bottom, dishwasher safe, smooth interior finish, textured non-slip exterior finish, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10202B07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet