The Syracuse China 905356954 plate is designed in the traditional coupe shape, with no rim and a gentle slope on the body. The plate also has a 12-inch diameter that allows you to serve larger portions or entreés and sides on one plate without your presentation looking cramped. Because it is from the Slenda pattern, this coupe plate features light and thin construction that is easy for servers and patrons to handle and requires less room when multiple plates are stacked for storage. However, this ceramic plate retains its durability, making it an ideal option for restaurants that want a long-lasting service item. Created with a Royal Rideau body, the Syracuse China 905356954 is a versatile shade of white that will complement virtually any tabletop presentation.
- Slenda pattern dinnerware
- 12 in. coupe plate
- Classic shape with no rim
- White Royal Rideau body
- Durable ceramic can withstand commercial use
- Light design is easy for servers and patrons to handle
- Thin construction requires less room for stacking
- Overall Dimensions: 7⁄8 in. H x 12 in. dia.
Plate, 12", coupe, Slenda pattern and shape, Royal Rideau body
Syracuse China 905356954 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet