The Advance Tabco VCTC-248 flat countertop easily installs on standard kitchen cabinets for a prep station, dirty or clean dish area, or as a place for equipment to be used. The entire piece is TIG welded for strength and for smooth lines. Exposed weld areas are smoothed out to blend together and create a uniform look. The top is polished to a satin finish, while the edge is polished to a mirror finish. Excessive noise is prevented since the top is sound deadened. Durability and corrosion resistance are created thanks to the 16 gauge, 304 series stainless steel construction. The Advance Tabco VCTC-248 flat countertop uses structural adhesive and weld studs to secure the hat channels to the top.
- 11⁄2 in. x 1 in. countertop edge is no drip and comes with a 1⁄2 in. return on all four sides
- Square die embossed edge
- All TIG welded for strength and smooth lines
- Exposed weld areas are smoothed to match the adjacent surfaces
- Top is polished to a satin finish
- Countertop edge is polished to a mirror finish
- Sound deadened top prevents excess noise
- Structural adhesive and weld studs are used to secure galvanized hat channels to the top
- Ready to be installed on standard kitchen cabinets
- 16 gauge, 304 series stainless steel construction makes the countertop durable and resistant to corrosion
- Overall Dimensions: 25 in. W x 96 in. L
- NSF certified
Countertop, flat, 25" wide, 96" long, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel, satin finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco VCTC-248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet