The Frymaster FPPH255 LP fryer is perfect for high-capacity frying. This unit comes with two frypots that can hold 50 pounds of oil each. The frying area for each pot measures 14 inches by 15 inches by 41⁄2 inches. Each pot comes with two baskets that sit on a rack-type support while food is frying and on a hanger when not being used. These frypots have an open-pot design that makes cleaning them simple. The boil-out feature cleans the frypot interior with heated water and detergent to get rid of burnt-on oil deposits.
The digital controller makes using the fryer and features easy. An automatic melt cycle melts solid shortening if you decide to use it instead of liquid oil. The fryer starts with electronic ignition for easy use; the entire unit is heated by propane gas. The infrared burners create efficient heat transfer to the oil. Accurate temperatures are possible since the temperature probe is mounted in the middle of the frypot. Filtering the oil takes about 5 minutes from start to finish. The Frymaster FPPH255 LP fryer can handle virtually any type of fried food, from chicken wings to fries.
- 2 frypots hold 50 lb. oil each
- Cleaning frypots is simple with the open-pot design
- Frying area measures 14 in. x 15 in. x 41⁄2 in. H for each frypot
- 4 twin baskets sit on a basket hanger when not in use
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- Starts with electronic ignition
- Infrared burners create ideal heat transfer
- Accurate temperatures are possible with the center-mounted probe
- Constructed from stainless steel for durability in a commercial setting
- Forward-sloping bottom in the deep cold zone makes cleaning out sediment easy
- Using features on the fryer is simple with the digital controllers
- Automatic melt cycle melts solid shortening
- Boil-out feature cleans the frypot by heating detergent-laden water
- Casters make moving the fryer easy
- 160,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 313⁄8 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 455⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Oil can be used longer if it is filtered regularly
- Built-in filtration system makes filtering easier
- 5-min. filtration cycle prevents excessive downtime
- Filtration system is built into the cabinet housing for easy accessibility
- Rear oil flush
- Filter pan is built on a rail so it can easily roll over surfaces
- Oil drains out by gravity through the 3-in. round drain line
- Staff stays safe while draining with the drain safety switch
- 1⁄3-HP oil pump
High Efficiency Fryer, gas, (2) 50 lb. capacity each, built-in filtration, open frypot design, automatic melt cycle, boil-out temp control, electronic ignition, center mounted RTD, 1° compensating temperature probe, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypots, doors & cabinet, CM3.5 Controller, 160,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, cCSAus, ENERGY STAR®, Enerlogic®, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster FPPH255 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet