The Frymaster 2FQG30U NG floor model fryer has two frypots. The unit uses 40 percent less oil than other fryers of its size while using 10 percent less energy. The frypot is cooled during filtration to reduce the heat load so oil lasts longer. One pot is filtered at a time to prevent injuries and oil spills. The infrared burners are durable, and the quick-action thermostat is mounted in the center.
Oil is automatically refilled from the jug-in-box in the fryer cabinet by the Oil Attendant® feature. SMART4U® FilterQuick technology means the operator can program each of the fryer's 20 programmable cook buttons to prepare his or her establishment's most popular items. The fryer's controller automatically adjusts the cook time for the size of the food load.
The Frymaster 2FQG30U NG floor model fryer is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. A splash shield on the bottom prevents oil from getting all over the place. The open-pot design allows for easy cleaning of the interior of the frypot. Casters on the fryer make it easy to move when you need to clean it out. The batteries and frypots are separately constructed so you can still operate one frypot while doing maintenance on the other one.
- Heated by natural gas
- 2 vats hold 30 lb. of oil in each frypot
- Uses 40 percent less oil than standard fryers while using 10 percent less energy
- SMART4U® Technology uses Oil Attendant that automatically refills oil from the jug-in-box in the fryer cabinet
- SMART4U FilterQuick controller monitors the performance of the equipment
- 20 programmable cook buttons on the controller that automatically adjusts the cook time to how big the load is
- Fully-automatic filtration comes with rear oil flush on the front of the machine for easy operation
- Infrared burners are durable
- Action thermostat is center-mounted
- Safety features prevent concurrent filtrations
- Frypot is cooled during filtration to reduce the heat load so oil lasts longer
- 1 frypot is filtered at a time and the others are held in queue to reduce oil spills and injuries
- 70,000 BTU per full frypot
- Overall Dimensions: 311⁄4 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 461⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Frypot, door, and cabinet sides are constructed from stainless steel
- Casters are adjustable so you can easily move the fryer when you need to clean it
- Splash shield on the bottom
- Open-pot design makes cleaning out the frypot simple
- Frypot is constructed separately from the batteries so you can still operate while doing maintenance
FilterQuick™ Fryer Battery, NG gas, (2) 30 lb. capacity each, built-in filtration, SMART4U® 3000 controller with auto top-off, stainless steel front and sides, adjustable casters, 140,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®, Enerlogic®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster 2FQG30U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Specialty Options||Automatic Top Off|
|Specialty Options||Built-In Filter|
|Specialty Options||Programmable Controls|
|BTU per Fryer||75,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||30 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||High Efficiency|