The Server 87290 serving station has three 1.9-quart, ninth-size jars that hold garnishes for drinks at ideal temperatures in a stainless steel base. Its brushed finish resembles chrome for a clean look, and with its insulated design, product stays cold and dry. Chilling product with ice or two Eutectic ice packs, the Server 87290 mini bar has three lids that are clear and hinged for access to product. Three 1⁄2-ounce clear plastic spoons are used to serve garnishes.
- (3) 1.9-qt. ninth-size jars
- Ice or 2 Eutectic ice packs cool product (ice packs sold separately)
- Insulated design prevents condensation
- Clear hinged lids provide access and visibility
- Stainless steel base resists scratching and denting
- Brushed finish hides fingerprints
- Includes 3 1⁄2-oz. spoons made of clear plastic
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄32 in. W x 83⁄8 in. D x 99⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
MB-3 MINI BAR COMBO, Lids & Spoons, complete with: (3) black plastic 1/9 size jars, clear plastic hinged lids and plastic spoons, accepts (2) round eutectic ice packs (94013) - not included, jars are 6" (15.2 cm) deep with a 1.9 qt (1.8 L) capacity, insulated stainless steel base, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 87290 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||MB-3|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Mini Bar|