The Server 85320 condiment syrup pump is designed to dispense directly from #5 cans with 7-inch diameter and 41⁄2-inch heights, making it ideal for high-demand operations. The pump yields up to 1 ounce through a single stroke and reduces in 1⁄8-ounce increments with gauging collars. The Server 85320 condiment syrup pump has a stainless steel body that is resistant to minor damage and corrosion. The cast valve body uses captured valve balls to prevent product loss. Since two cleaning brushes are included, it is easy to maintain the pump.
- Pump dispenses directly from #5 cans (Cans should have a 7-in. dia. and 41⁄4-in. height)
- Up to 1-oz. portion per stroke
- Gauging collars adjust the serving size in increments of 1⁄8 ounce
- Stainless steel material withstands corrosion and minor damage
- Captured valve balls in the cast valve body prevent product loss
- 2 cleaning brushes are provided to simplify the cleanup process
- Overall Dimensions: 43⁄8 in. dia. x 55⁄16 in. H (Measured above the jar)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SP-3 SYRUP PUMP, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a manufacturer’s #5 can (7” or 17.8 cm high with a 4 1/4" 10.8 cm diameter), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 85320 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SP-3|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|