The Server 84060 fountain jar pump is designed to pump from a 2-quart-capacity, 71⁄2-inch fountain jar. With three discharge fittings, the pump is designed to accommodate thin, thick, or particulate products. Up to 1-ounce portions can be dispensed from the pump, and the serving size adjusts in increments of 1⁄4 ounce. Safe to clean in the dishwasher, the Server 84060 fountain jar pump is made of polycarbonate for strength.
- 3 discharge fittings allow the pump to dispense thin, thick, or particulate product
- Polycarbonate construction of the pump is safe to clean in the dishwasher and heavy duty
- 1-oz. maximum yield reduces in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Dispenses from a 71⁄2-in. fountain jar with a 2-qt. capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 91⁄8 in. H (H is measured above the lid)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
PS-200 FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP SOLUTION™, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, polycarbonate pump fits a shallow fountain jar (not included), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, pump and jar are typically dropped in a bar or rail for countertop use, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 84060 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS-200|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|