Slots in the Metro MQ2460G MetroMax Q™ louvered shelf help air circulate around the items stored on it. In dry storage areas, this prevents dust buildup; in walk-in units, cold air can flow evenly around product. The polymer construction adds durability and resists corrosion, and an antimicrobial agent in the shelf prevents mold, mildew, and bacteria growth.
- Louvered shelf design promotes air circulation that keeps items evenly cooled in walk-ins
- Corrosion-resistant polymer shelf will not scratch or dent
- Shelf has a Microban® antimicrobial agent that resists mold, bacteria, and mildew
- Steel frame is epoxy coated to provide corrosion resistance
- 4 wedge connectors
- Part of the MetroMax Q series
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 24 in. D
- NSF certified
More in-depth information on shelf features is available in this storage and transport article.
MetroMax Q™ Shelf, 60"W x 24"D, open grid polymer with Microban® antimicrobial product protection, epoxy coat steel frame, (4) wedge connectors, NSF
Metro MQ2460G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|