The Metro MQ2448G MetroMax Q™ polymer louvered shelf is built with antimicrobial protection that keeps bacteria and mold off the unit, preventing deterioration, stains, and odors. The polymer construction provides durability and resists corrosion, and it is more lightweight than metal shelves. Since the shelf is louvered, air can circulate around the stored items in walk-in units and dry storage areas.
- Louvered to enable air to circulate around stored products
- Polymer construction is strong and corrosion resistant but more lightweight than metal
- Microban® antimicrobial technology slows bacteria and mold growth
- Epoxy-coated steel frame resists corrosion
- Includes 4 wedge connectors
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W
- NSF certified
Our plastic shelving benefits guide has in-depth information on polymer shelves.
MetroMax Q™ Shelf, 48"W x 24"D, open grid polymer with Microban® antimicrobial product protection, epoxy coat steel frame, (4) wedge connectors, NSF
Metro MQ2448G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|