To accommodate new ice maker heads, Manitowoc replaced this model in early 2018 with the D-970 882-pound bin.
The Manitowoc B-970 ice storage bin has a capacity of 710 pounds of ice. To prevent ice from melting quickly, the door of the bin is insulated; this also prevents condensation from forming on the door. A Durometer rubber trim around the door opening keeps closing the door quiet. Scooping ice is easier than ever since the door self-latches and stays open. A built-in scoop holder helps users keep up with the scoop. Since the scoop holder is set above the ice line, your ice stays sanitary. The DuraTech finish on the exterior of the Manitowoc B-970 ice storage bin is heavy duty for commercial use and resists corrosion and smudges.
- Capacity of 710 lbs. of ice
- Built-in holder keeps the scoop from touching the ice for better sanitation
- Door is insulated to keep ice from melting quickly and reduces condensation on the door
- Durometer rubber trim around the door opening keeps it quiet when you close it
- Scooping ice is easier since the door latches and stays open
- DuraTech finish on the exterior makes the unit durable, smudge and fingerprint resistant, and resistant to corrosion
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 50 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
Manitowoc Compatible Cube Ice Machine Series
Manitowoc Compatible Flake and Nugget Ice Machine Series
Ice Bin, 48"W x 34"D x 50"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, AHRI certified 710 lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice D970 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Also Known As||S970, C970, C950, C900|
|Capacity (lbs)||710 lbs|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Capacity Range||230-1229 lb|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 60 in|