In early 2018, Turbo Air began replacing its models with new ones that are designed to be more efficient and use natural refrigerants. This model has been replaced by the TBC-65SB-N6. Here are details about that model:
Bottle Cooler, 64.38"L, 18.5 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, (4) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (2) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
The Turbo Air TBC-65SB bottle cooler has a black, vinyl-coated steel exterior that resists dirt and scratches. The stainless and galvanized steel interior is durable and resistant to corrosion. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure in the cabinet and retains cold air. The air filter is easily accessible from the front of the unit so it can easily be cleaned. The condensing unit is mounted on the side for easy access when repairs are needed.
Up to 22 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-ounce cans will fit in the Turbo Air TBC-65SB bottle cooler. Four adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers separate the drinks by brand or type of drink. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure drinks are chilled. R-134A refrigerant is used to keep temperatures cool. A bottle cap opener and easy-gliding lids make serving drinks quicker, making customers happy.
- Capacity for 22 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Air filter is accessible from the front for simple cleaning
- R-134A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures
- Forced-air cooling system guides air over product on the top first so it is just as cold as product on the bottom
- Exterior is black vinyl-coated steel that is heavy duty for commercial use
- Stainless steel countertop resists corrosion and is durable
- Stainless steel gliding lids makes accessing products simple
- Interior is also constructed of stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning
- High-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to provide structure
- 4 adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers separate various drinks for easy serving
- Built-in bottle cap opener and cap catcher are removable
- Compressor unit is mounted on the side for easy access
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 643⁄8 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 331⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Bottle Cooler, 64.38"L, 18.5 cu.ft., self-contained, Easy-to-clean Air-filter equipped, (4) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (2) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-65SB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||3|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Interior|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|