The Delfield 204P drop-in ice bin and water unit is great for drink stations where staff can fill water pitchers and glasses. Since the spout is 13.5 inches tall, it easy fills most pitchers. A wire strainer sits over the drain under the spout to keep garnishes and other debris from falling down the drain. Ice is kept in the 45-pound chest; it is covered with a stainless steel lid with a handle to keep contaminants out. It has an ABS plastic interior with coved corners so it is easy to clean. Polyurethane foam insulation prevents ice from melting quickly. The top of the Delfield 204P drop-in ice bin and water station is made of stainless steel while the exterior is constructed of galvanized steel to reduce the risk of corrosion.
- 45-lb. ice capacity
- Scratch- and dent-resistant stainless steel top
- Raised die stamped opening
- Garnishes are kept from falling in the drain with the wire strainer
- 13.25-in. H spout is tall enough to fill pitchers with water
- Stainless steel lift-off cover keeps ice protected from contaminants
- Easy to grab and lift the cover thanks to the handle
- Easy to clean with the interior coved corners
- ABS plastic liner is impact resistant
- 1-in. dia. drain
- Polyurethane foam insulation prevents ice from melting quickly
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel exterior
- Cutout Dimensions: 21 in. L x 17.75 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. L x 21 in. W x 26.35 in. H
- NSF certified
Ice & Water Unit, Drop-In, single service, pitcher filler, insulated ice chest, 45 pound ice storage capacity, chrome plated wire strainer, lift-off cover with handle, stainless steel top, galvanized steel exterior tank, (21" x 17-3/4" cutout required), NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 204P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Chest Depth (in)||21|
|Total Width (in)||24|
|Type||Ice Bin/Water Unit|