The Advance Tabco D-24-IBL-7 commercial ice bin is a drop-in unit with a built-in, 7-circuit cold plate to keep contents cold. A hinged cover and foamed-in-place insulation work to preserve the temperature of the ice inside. This unit has a 1⁄2-inch IPS removable drain, so employees can empty water once the ice has melted. To reduce the amount of condensation produced during use, a rubber thermal breaker is included. The cutout size of this ice bin is 203⁄8 inches by 151⁄4 inches. The Advance Tabco D-24-IBL-7 commercial ice bin is made from 20-gauge, 300 stainless steel to help prevent corrosion.
- Drop-in ice bin
- 7-circuit cold plate is built-in to keep contents cold
- 20-gauge stainless steel hinged sliding cover helps to keep cold air in the bin
- 20-gauge galvanized steel jacket
- 2 lbs. of dense, foamed-in-place insulation keeps cold air inside
- Marine edge molding with an extruded polyethylene thermal breaker
- 1⁄2-in. IPS removable drain
- 10-in.-deep interior
- 50-lb. ice capacity
- Cutout Dimensions: 20 3⁄8 in. x 15 1⁄4
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. L x 18 in. W x 14 in. H
- NSF Certified
Ice Bin, 21" x 18" x 10", drop-in design with built-in cold plate, with stainless steel hinged cover, removable drain 1/2" I.P.S., cutout size 20-3/8" x 15-1/4", 50-lb ice capacity
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco D-24-IBL-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Ice Maker Accessories|