Grindmaster Cecilware's GCP24 griddle is built with a one-inch thick plate that contributes to even heating and quick temperature recovery to facilitate fast cooking. The unit's two dual-ported burners are individually controlled so operators can create customized heat zones to cook multiple items at once. The griddle's stainless steel construction makes for a long life and easy cleaning.
- 24-in. W x 20-in. D cooking surface
- Long-lasting stainless steel construction for easy cleaning
- Independent cooking zones are manually controlled with industrial-grade metal knobs
- 1-in. thick griddle plate for even heating and quick temperature recovery
- Plate is bottom-welded for even heat distribution
- 2 dual-ported, 30,000 BTU burners
- 60,000 BTU total input
- Pilot adjustment is made simple through front access panel
- 1-3/4, non-marring stainless steel legs for sturdy installation
- Includes conversion kit for NG or LP service; professional conversion is recommended
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 30-in. D x 15.6-in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Cecilware® Pro Griddle, gas, counter model, (2) burners, 24"W x 20"D cooking surface, 1" thick steel plate, manual controls, independent cooking zones, includes natural/LP conversion kit, 4" legs, 1" thick carbon steel griddle plate, stainless steel construction, 60,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cecilware GCP24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet