The eQuipped BR36 charbroiler has stainless steel legs that lift it off the countertop to prevent overheating. A front edge protects the operator against burns. Messes are kept from getting on other surfaces with the 4-inch back and rear splashes. A grease pan collects excess liquids and food particles to make cleanup easy. Stainless steel radiants protect the three U-shaped burners, which are spaced 6 inches apart for even heat distribution. The eQuipped BR36 charbroiler has reversible cooking racks to reduce the need for cleaning. This design also enables the operator to choose between thin or thick char marks.
- Heated by natural gas
- 3 U-shaped burners sit 6 in. apart for heat distribution
- Controls for the burners are spaced every 12 in.
- Burners are protected by stainless steel radiants
- Reversible cast iron cooking racks provide either thin or thick char marks
- Rack is adjustable to 3 heights for different heat intensity
- 4-in. back and side splashes reduce the risk of messes on other surfaces
- Extended front edge helps prevent burns
- Easily clean up with the grease pan that collects liquids and debris
- Stainless steel legs lift the unit off the countertop
- Comes with an LP conversion kit
- 105,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 35.5 in. W x 20.25 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 35.84 in. W x 29.44 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
More benefits and features on charbroilers can be found in the charbroilers buyers' guide.
Commercial Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 36"W, (3) 35,000 BTU U-style burners, stainless steel radiants, reversible cast iron racks, 20-1/4"L x 35-1/2"W cooking area, manual controls, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 105,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped BR36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|