The eQuipped BR36 charbroiler has stainless steel legs that lift it off the countertop to prevent overheating and a front edge that protects the operator from burns. Messes are kept from getting on other surfaces by the 4-inch back and rear splashes. A grease pan collects excess liquids and food particles to facilitate cleanup.
The cooking surface is heated by three U-shaped burners that are spaced 6 inches apart for even heat distribution. Radiants direct heat from the burners to the food on the grates, and their stainless steel construction provides durability and warp resistance. The eQuipped BR36 charbroiler has reversible cooking racks to reduce the need for cleaning and enable the operator to choose between thin or thick char marks.
- 3 U-shaped burners sit 6 in. apart for heat distribution
- Controls for the burners are spaced every 12 in.
- Burners are protected by stainless steel radiants
- Reversible cast iron cooking racks provide either thin or thick char marks
- Rack is adjustable to 3 heights for different heat intensity
- 4-in. back and side splashes reduce the risk of messes on other surfaces
- Extended front edge helps prevent burns
- Quick cleanup provided by a grease pan that collects liquids and debris
- Stainless steel legs lift the unit off the countertop
- 105,000 BTU
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking area: 35.5 in. W x 20.25 in. D
- Overall: 35.84 in. W x 29.44 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
- LP gas conversion kit is included
More features and benefits on charbroilers are covered in this guide to charbroilers.
Commercial Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 36"W, (3) 35,000 BTU U-style burners, stainless steel radiants, reversible cast iron racks, 20-1/4"L x 35-1/2"W cooking area, manual controls, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 105,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped BR36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|