Since the Globe C36CB-SR Chefmate® charbroiler is made of stainless steel, it resists denting and scratching. 4-inch-tall rear and side splashes and a catch tray ensure debris is confined to the unit. This charbroiler features non-skid feet, three U-style burners heated by natural gas, and removable cast iron grates that can be repositioned depending on broiling needs.
- Heated by natural gas
- 3 U-style burners
- Reversible cast iron grates sit over the burners
- Grates adjust to 3 positions
- Extended front stays cool to the touch
- Catch tray and removable cooktop facilitate cleaning
- Stainless steel construction ensures durability
- Stainless steel legs feature adjustable, non-skid feet
- 4-in. back and side splashes
- Front-accessible pilots
- Includes an LP gas conversion kit and regulator
- 105,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 36 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation and CSA Gas-fired listed
Our chabroilers buyers' guide provides additional information on charbroilers.
Chefmate™ 36" Gas Charbroiler, 10 gauge stainless steel radiant, lift off cooktop, 35,000 BTUs burner, U-style burner provides heat control every 12" and flame every 6", stainless steel construction, heavy-duty cast iron grates with (3) adjustable grilling positions, 4" back and side splash, adjustable pilots with front access, cool-to-touch front edge, adjustable legs with stainless steel feet, field convertible to radiant or combination, Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, CSA Sanitation, NSF (NSF/ANSI 4), CSA Blue Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe C36CB-SR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|