The Comark FPP Food Pro Plus is an infrared and probe thermometer with a number of features to help you maintain proper HACCP records. The infrared thermometer can work from up to a foot away, and the probe is on a hinge so that it can be stored flush against the back of the thermometer until it is needed. The probe is 31⁄5 inches long to allow you to get an accurate reading from the inside of a food product.
This thermometer has a countdown feature to remind you when it is time to collect data, and red and green LED lights that indicate whether food is at a safe temperature or not. The screen can display temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit and most responses take less than 8 seconds to display. The infrared thermometer has an illuminated target area, so you can be sure to take a temperature reading exactly where you want to.
- Comark Food Pro Plus infrared thermometer with built-in probe
- Infrared temperature range: - 30 to 525 degrees F
- Probe temperature range: -40 to 392 degrees F
- Can display temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 95 percent of responses take less than 8 seconds
- Infrared thermometer can work from as far as a foot away
- 31⁄5 in. long probe is on a hinge, allowing it to stay flush against the back of the thermometer until needed
- Countdown timer for reminders
- Target illumination allows you to see measurement area
- Green and red LED lights indicate HACCP temperature danger zones
- Runs on a 9V alkaline battery
- Overall Dimensions: 61⁄2 in. W x 11⁄4 in. W x 2 in. D
- NSF Certified
FoodPro Plus Infrared Thermometer, built-in penetration probe, range -40 to 390 F, accuracy 2 F, integral timer.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Comark FPP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet