The Comark FP-CMARK-US FoodPro infrared thermometer is designed to provide fast and accurate temperature measurements to ensure your food is safe for consumption. Using this tool to help maintain correct product temperature can reduce the risk of cross-contamination between food items, making your food safer for your customers. This infrared thermometer is able to operate efficiently in ambient temperatures ranging from 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit and can measure temperatures between -20 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit with an accuracy within two degrees.
The Comark FP-CMARK-US model meets IP54 standards and is handwashable. It requires one AA alkaline battery, which will provide 10 hours of operation when used in ambient temperatures of 73 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the thermometer can operate in ambient temperatures ranging from 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit, potentially with a shorter battery life. With indicator lights that warn about potentially unsafe temperatures and a pointer that indicates the spot being measured, this Comark thermometer will help you stay HACCP compliant.
- Infrared food safety thermometer
- Accuracy is within +/- 2 degrees F
- Temperature measurement spot indicated by light
- Scanning temperatures helps eliminate the risk of cross-contamination
- 1⁄2in. to 12 in. working range
- Measures temperatures between -20 and 400 degrees F
- Able to operate in ambient temperatures of 32 to 122 degrees F
- Warns of potentially unsafe temperatures with indication lights
- 1 AA alkaline battery provides a 10-hr. battery life at 73 degrees F ambient temperature
- Can also display temperature in degrees C
- Meets IP54 standards for hand-washing
- Overall Dimensions: 5.88 in. L x 1.25 in. W x 2 in. D
FoodPro Infrared Thermometer, range -20 to 400F, accuracy: ±2F
Comark FP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet