The Advance Tabco KLAG-306-X work table is furnished with a 15⁄8 -inch sanitary rolled rim on the front and square ends and a 5-inch backsplash to contain spills and splashes. To reinforce and preserve a level work space, two hat channels have been stud welded under the table top. Aluminum die cast clamp secures the leg to the shelf, instead of having to use bulky, unattractive nuts and bolts. The KLAG-306-X work table’s undershelf is fully adjustable to create a custom work space.
- 16 gauge stainless steel “430” series table top
- 18 gauge galvanized steel shelf
- Legs’ diameter is 1 5⁄8 in. tubular galvanized steel
- Galvanized steel gussets welded to support hat channels
- Adjustable 1-in. plastic bullet feet
- All TIG welded for uniformity and durability
- Exposed weld areas are finished to match neighboring surfaces
- Sound deadened top to prevent unwanted noise
- Embossed galvanized roll formed hat channels secured to top through weld studs and structural adhesive
- 15⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim
- 5-in. backsplash
- 2 hat channels stud welded under table top
- “Leg-to-shelf” aluminum die-cast clamp secures shelf to leg
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 40 1⁄2 in. H
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with 5"H backsplash, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco KLAG-306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|