The Advance Tabco ELAG-186-X work table has rolled edges on the table top to help prevent injury. Your work area is level and reinforced since two hat channels are stud welded under the top of the table. Aluminum die-cast clamps attach the legs to the table top instead of using nuts and bolts. Various products and equipment can sit on the undershelf since it is easily adjustable. The tabletop is sound deadened to prevent extra noise in your kitchen. The unit is fully TIG welded so spots are smoothed and create an even appearance. With galvanized and stainless steel, the Advance Tabco ELAG-186-X work table has a durable, corrosion-resistant construction.
- Welded areas are smoothed for an even and clean appearance
- Durable, corrosion resistant construction from galvanized and stainless steel
- 15⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim helps prevent injury
- Level work space is reinforced thanks to 2 hat channels stud welded under the tabletop
- Legs are attached to the shelf using aluminum die-cast clamps
- Undershelf is adjustable so various products and equipment will fit
- Reduce extra noise in your kitchen with the sound-deadened tabletop
- Structural adhesive and weld studs secure the galvanized hat channels to the table top
- Gussets are welded to the hat channels for support
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 18 in. D x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Work Table, 72"W x 18"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco ELAG-186 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|