Vollrath 67612 Description
Constructed with heavy-duty aluminum and triple coated with SteelCoat™ a ceramic coating, Vollrath's Wear-Ever® fry pan is built to get you through countless frying, searing, and sauteing tasks, with a non-stick surface that provides effortless release. Its handle is so securely riveted it comes with a lifetime guarantee. Professional chefs and home cooks alike are sure to appreciate this 12-inch fry pan's silicone handle that withstands hot oven temperatures up to 450 degrees F.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating allows for easy food release
- Permanently bonded TriVent and innovative EverTite™ Riveting System--rivets are low profile and coated for easy cleaning
- Silicone handle rated at 450 for stovetop and oven use
- 4-3/4 in. bottom diameter
- Large hanging loop allows for space-saving storage
- USA made
Aluminum Fry Pan, 12", with SteelCoat x3 non stick coating, featuring permantely bonded TriVent and innovative EverTite Riveting System, handle rated at 450 for stovetop and oven use, 4-3/4" bottom diameter, 8 ga., large hanging loop, USA made, NSF.
Vollrath 67612 Specifications
Vollrath 67612 Comparable Products
- Vollrath (EZ4010)
- SKU: 175-EZ4010
- Vollrath (EZ4014)
- SKU: 175-EZ4014