Commercial Ice Maker
From head units built for high-volume production to compact undercounter models, there's an ice machine built to fit into your operation.
Ice comes in four basic types: cube, nugget, flake, and gourmet. Browse our machines by the type they produce here.
An undercounter ice maker makes and stores ice in a compact footprint perfect for small kitchens, concession stands, and break rooms.
An ice machine head only unit provides just the production, and must be paired with either a dispenser or bin. Capacities up to 2900 pounds per day.
For drink or hotel buckets, an ice dispenser makes it easy to offer ice for guests. These units require an appropriately-sized ice maker head.
NEW LOW PRICE
An ice machine with bin is an all-in-one unit that can meet your ice needs throughout the day, with production up to 1,800 pounds per day.
NEW LOW PRICE
Pair your ice machine head unit with a properly sized ice bin, with capacities from 150 to 1660 pounds, and top- and front-access models.
A water filter with a good filter installed on the incoming water lines to your ice maker can help you ensure you serve clean, pure ice.
An ice maker compressor provides the refrigeration components for remote-cooled ice makers. They can be mounted either inside or outside.
Commercial Ice Maker Guides & Advice
- Ice Machine Cleaning is Simple With Tips From Ice-O-Matic
- The Commercial Ice Machine Buying Guide, From Cubers to Flakers
- Three Types of Ice Machine Condenser for Your Business
- Advantages of Filtering the Water You Use for Ice
- Water to Ice: How an Ice Machine Refrigeration System Works
- Guidelines for How Much Ice Your Commercial Kitchen Needs
- Six Types of Ice, One Guide to Sort Them All