- Winco DLR-18 Heavy Duty Round Dolly, 18-in Diameter, 6-in H, Plastic...
- SKU: 080-DLR18
- Dolly, 18" dia. x 6" H, round, heavy duty, black, plastic
- Continental Commercial 2803 Dolly For All Square Huskee Receptacles, (...
- SKU: 090-2803
- Huskee Dolly, for all square Huskee receptacles, includes (4) 3" casters, black
- Rubbermaid FG265000BLA 24-3/8" Round Universal Drum Dolly - Black
- SKU: 007-2650
- Universal Drum Dolly, 24-3/8"D x 7-1/7"H, black
- Rubbermaid FG264000BLA 18-1/4" BRUTE Dolly - 250-lb Capacity, 3" Casto...
- SKU: 007-2640
- BRUTE Dolly, 18-1/4"D x 6-5/8"H, heavy duty 3" casters, 250 lb. capacity, black
- Rubbermaid FG264043BLA 18-1/4" BRUTE Dolly - 250-lb Capacity, Red Cast...
- SKU: 007-264043
- BRUTE Quiet Dolly, 18-1/4"D x 6-5/8"H, non-marking red casters, black
- Rubbermaid FG353000BLA Square BRUTE Dolly - 250-lb Capacity, Black
- SKU: 007-3530
- Square BRUTE Dolly, 17-1/4"D x 6-1/4"H, for 3526 and 3536 containers, 250 lb. capacity, black
- Update International DYR-18 18" Round Trash Can Dolly
- SKU: 370-DYR18
- Dolly, round, for plastic trash can
- Carlisle 3691103 Bronco Container Dolly - 6x17-3/4" Polyethylene, Black
- SKU: 028-3691103
- Bronco Container Dolly, round, 6"H x 17-3/4" dia., twist-to-lock, non-marking 3" swivel press-fit casters, fits 20, 32, 44 & 55 gal containers, polyethylene, black, NSF
- Rubbermaid FG265100BLA BRUTE Trainable Dolly - 29x21x6-7/8" Black
- SKU: 007-2651
- BRUTE Trainable Dolly, 29" L x 21" W x 6-7/8" H, connectable transport, tilt stabilizer, casters, pull handle (2652) optional, black
- Rubbermaid FG355188BLA Slim Jim Trolley - 300-lb Capacity, Black
- SKU: 007-355188
- Slim-Jim Trolley, accommodates 3540, 3541 & 3554 containers, 23-7/16"L x 15"W x 10-13/16"H, 300 lb. max capacity, black
- Winco DLR-2 Extra Heavy Dolly
- SKU: 080-DLR2
- Extra Heavy Dolly
- Rubbermaid FG355300SSSTL Slim Jim Trolley - 120-lb Capacity, Stainless
- SKU: 007-355300SSSTL
- Slim Jim Dolly with plastic casters, for Slim Jim container, 120 lb. load capacity, resists chemicals, rust and corrosion for use in wet environments, stainless steel.
The first consideration is shape. We offer both round and square models designed to fit cans of the same shape. Once you’ve found the shape that will fit your can, ensure that the dimensions of the dolly will allow it to accommodate the base of your can. Some models are designed for specific models, like the dollies for Rubbermaid Brute trash cans. Still, the measurements of the cans are fairly universal, so they may fit yours even if it doesn’t carry the same brand name.
You can purchase a model with either a raised center or one with a flat base. Raised center models are designed to securely hold either square or round trash cans on them, with the hub fitting into a similar indention in the bottom of the can and keeping the two united in movement. If you opt for one of these, be sure the hub will fit the bottom of the can.
Flat-base models typically have raised ledges that hold the can onto the dolly during movement. The flat base allows for increased versatility, allowing them to carry bins that don’t have contoured bottoms meant to match a raised hub. These can also move most anything else you need to transport, from kegs to boxes of cans.
Several specialty options are available that allow you to get a unit that will best serve your uses.
If you need to move multiple cans at one time, consider trainable units, which can be hooked to each other, forming a train of trash cans.
A tandem model is similar to a trainable model, but you can only move two cans with a tandem unit. Unlike trainables, which consist of several units attached together, a tandem is a single unit that can carry two cans. Typically, one base flips up and out of the way for when you only need to move a single can.
Wheeling a noisy trash can cart through a quiet hotel hall or a banquet room is definitely a faux pas. Quiet casters are made of a softer material than regular casters, which prevents them from making a racket as they move. If you will be using your model in an area where you don’t want to disturb your guests, consider this feature.
For Slim Cans
Because of their space-efficient shape, many establishments have slim, rectangular trash cans. This unique design prevents the cans from being carried on an ordinary square or round model. To alleviate this problem, we carry several different dollies and trucks that are solely designed to transport slim cans.
Similarly, recycling cans have a unique shape that may not fit on either a round or square dolly. We offer models that are specifically designed to carry recycling containers, making them as easy to move as any other waste bin on a dolly.