- Advance Tabco PRC-2 Rack Cover, Economy, See-Thru Plastic
- SKU: 009-PRC22X
- Rack Cover, economy, see-thru plastic
- Carlisle DL300R03 Pan Carrier Dolly - 4" Casters, Polyethylene, Black
- SKU: 028-DL300R03
- Cateraide Pan Carrier Dolly, platform without handle, holds up to (2) PC300N end loaders or any Cateraide top loader, 4" heavy-duty non-marking swivel casters, polyethylene, black, NSF
- Update International APR-CVR Sheet Pan Rack Cover - PVC Plastic
- SKU: 370-APRCVR
- Cover, 28-1/2"L x 23-3/4"W x 62-1/4"H, for APR-20, 0.6 mm pvc plastic
- Advance Tabco PRC-1 Rack Cover, Enclosed, Heavy Duty Plastic -Clear Front
- SKU: 009-PRC12X
- Rack Cover, enclosed, heavy duty plastic with clear front
- Browne Foodservice 57913400 Standard Duty Flame Resistant Rack Cover...
- SKU: 158-57913400
- Rack Cover, clear, end load, standard duty, #5 zippers on (2) vertical seams, 1" binding around seams and hems, flame resistant
- Winco ALRK-10-CV Sheet Pan Rack Cover for ALRK-10
- SKU: 080-ALRK10CV
- Sheet Pan Rack Cover For ALRK10
- Winco ALRK-20-CV Sheet Pan Rack Cover for ALRK-20
- SKU: 080-ALRK20CV
- Sheet Pan Rack Cover, for ALRK-20
- Browne Foodservice 57913401 Heavy Duty Flame Resistant Rack Cover, End...
- SKU: 158-57913401
- Rack Cover, white, end load, heavy duty, #5 zippers on (2) vertical seams, 1" binding around seams and hems, flame resistant
- Update International APR-10CVR Half-Size Pan Rack Cover - Mesh Top, Cl...
- SKU: 370-APR10CVR
- Pan Rack Cover, mesh top, zipper, clear plastic, fits APR-10HD & APR-10HT, PVC
- New Age 1359 Rack Cover w/ 2-Zippers, End Loading, Heavy Duty Vinyl
- SKU: 098-1359
- Rack Cover, heavy duty vinyl (12 mil) two zippers, end loading, (not for freezer use)
- Rubbermaid FG9F9000CLR Rack Cover - Clear Vinyl
- SKU: 007-9F9000CLR
- Rack Cover, Fits Rubbermaid ProServe Models 9F97, 9F98, and Max System Model 3320, Clear Vinyl.
- Curtron SUPROICBL Rack Cover, Insulated, 23 in W x 28 in D x 62 in H...
- SKU: 583-SUPROICBL
- Rack Cover, standard size 23" W x 28" D x 62" H, blue insulated fabric, insulated bottom pad, zipper flap on 23" load side, clear info pocket and hanger loop.
Most covers can accommodate several different sizes of rack. To find the best size, you need to go with the smallest cover that will fit your rack. In order to do this, pay close attention to the maximum height, width, and depth accommodated. If your rack is larger than these three dimensions, the cover will not fit. Conversely, if you get a cover that fits too loosely, it will not adequately protect your food and may drag on the floor when moving.
You can purchase one of these in one of three materials: vinyl, polyester, or fabric.
- Vinyl tends to be the least expensive option. It is both flexible and strong, enabling it to hold up to years of restaurant use. Clear or opaque versions of this material are available.
- You may associate polyester with clothing, but it can also be a durable and flame-retardant material for rack covers. Because of this, some models made of this material can be used for proofing.
- Fabric tends to be the most expensive type. These models are not clear, meaning that if you wish to see inside the cover without removing it, you will have to purchase a model with a window. This material is durable and helps insulate pan racks. Because they’re available in multiple colors, these may be the best choice if you’ll be using your cover in a customer-facing application like catering.
Besides sizes and materials, many additional options are available for these models. If you need a model that is an opaque color, you may wish to get it with a viewing window. This allows you to see inside without removing or lifting the cover. A zipper flap is a very useful option as it allows you to remove a pan without removing the cover. An info pocket allows you to place a nametag, HACCP information, or special instructions in a visible place on your cover. If you need to keep a rack either hot or cold, insulated covers are available.