Buy Cheese Knives & Cutters
- Rosle 12723 9.8-in Cheese Slicer w/ Round Handle, Stainless
- SKU: 165-12723
- Cheese Slicer, 9.8" long, wire, round handle, with hanging ring, stainless steel, Rosle
- Rosle 12738 9.4-in Cheese Slicer w/ Round Handle, Stainless
- SKU: 165-12738
- Cheese Slicer, 9.4" long, round handle, with hanging ring, stainless steel, Rosle
- Winco ACS-4 Cast Aluminum Cheese Slicer w/ Stainless Wire
- SKU: 080-ACS4
- Cheese Slicer, cast aluminum w/stainless steel wire
- Rosle 12725 6.3-in Parmesan Knife w/ Round Handle, Stainless
- SKU: 165-12725
- Parmesan Knife, 6.3" long, round handle, with hanging ring, stainless steel, Rosle
- Cuisipro 74-7071 Cheese Wire Slicer
- SKU: 177-747071
- Cheese Wire Slicer, Stainless Steel. With ergonomic handle. Pivoting action produces thin or thick slices. Zinc-alloy head for long-term durability. Dishwasher safe.
- Cuisipro 74-7078 Cheese Plane, Stainless Steel Blade
- SKU: 177-747078
- Cheese Plane, Stainless Steel Blade. Effortlessly slice cheese to desired thickness with the simple twist of a knob. Dishwasher safe.
- Rosle 12724 11-in Cheese Knife w/ Scalloped Blade & Round Handle, Stai...
- SKU: 165-12724
- Cheese Knife, 11" long, scalloped blade, round handle, with hanging ring, stainless steel, Rosle
- Tablecraft E5603 Cheese Plane w/ Ergonomic Soft Grip Handle
- SKU: 229-E5603
- Firm Grip Cheese Plane, black ergonomic, soft grip handle (individually carded)
- Rosle 12726 Cheese Cleaver for Medium to Firm Cheese, 1.9-in L
- SKU: 165-12726
- Cheese cleaver, 1.9" length, even slicing of medium to firm cheeses, Rosle
- Tablecraft H77448 Chrome Plated Metal Cheese Slicer w/ Stainless Steel...
- SKU: 229-H77448
- Cheese Slicer, chrome plated metal, stainless steel adjustable wire, 5" x 6" x 3/4"
$45.54 / Pack of 6
- Wusthof 4800 4.5-in Offset Cheese Knife w/ 1-Handle
- SKU: 618-4800
- Cheese Knife, 4-1/2", (1) handle, made in Germany. There is a 14 day lead time for this product.
- Wusthof 4802 7-in Offset Cheese Knife w/ 1-Handle
- SKU: 618-4802
- Cheese Knife, 7", (1) handle, made in Germany. There is a 14 day lead time for this product.