Lodge SS12GR Description
Model SS12GR - Lodge Signature Series Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron & Stainless Steel Grill Pan, 12' diameter, 2-1/2' depth
For more than 100 years, Lodge has been perfecting the process of making cast iron cookware. We formulated just the right metal chemistry, created exacting mold tolerances for our castings, and developed the perfect wall construction for the best even heating found in cookware.
Using Your Lodge Logic
If you have a new piece of Lodge Logic, seasoned, ready-to-use, cast iron cookware you can use it right from the start.
Caring For Your Lodge Logic
- Properly cared for, your Lodge cast iron cookware will last for mare than a lifetime. Here are some tips for maintaining your cookware for future generations.
- After cooking, clean the utensil with hot water and a stiff brush. Never use a harsh detergent, as it can remove the seasoning. Towel dry thoroughly.
- While the utensil is dry but still warm from the not water bath, wipe a light coat of vegetable oil or cooking spray on all surfaces.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store lids on the pot or pan to allow air circulation.
- If you notice a metallic taste or see signs of rust, simply scour off the rust, wash the cookware with soap and hot water, dry thoroughly, and re-season using the home seasoning instructions. Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q - Does Lodge Cast Iron contain any lead
- A - Lodge assures us that all of their products are safe. Their official response can be viewed by clicking on Lodge Cast Iron.
Signature Series Grill Pan - Seasoned, ready to use cast iron with stainless steel primary and assist handles. 12" diameter, 2-1/2" depth.
As of January 1, 2013, Lodge will suspend production of this product until further notice. This is not a discontuation, but for the forseeable future, this product will be suspended.
Lodge SS12GR Specifications
- Manufacturer: Lodge
Lodge SS12GR Reviews
"When it's too cold or raining outside this pan is the best alternative to firing up the grill. I've grilled steaks, burgers and chicken and..."
"I paid the extra for a pan that I could touch the handle. There really isn't any other reason to buy this pan over a regular cast iron..."
Lodge SS12GR Accessories
Lodge SS12GR Comparable Products
- Lodge (2HHC2)
- SKU: 261-2HHC2
- Lodge (2HH2)
- SKU: 261-2HH2
- Tomlinson (1020450)
- SKU: 067-1020450
- Tomlinson (1020449)
- SKU: 067-1020449