American Metalcraft PS1416 Description
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 14-in. x 16-in. x .53-in. thick
- Made of Cordierite; a no lead fire brick material
- Perfect for small restaurants and bars
- Ideal where hearth baking is not possible
- Keeps pizzas warm in heated display cases
- FDA approved for oven use
- Perfect thickness and porosity for heat retention
Deluxe Pizza/Baking Stone, 14" x 16" x 7/8" thick, no lead fire brick material (Cordierite), FDA
American Metalcraft PS1416 Specifications
- Manufacturer: American Metalcraft
- Weight: 10.20lbs.
American Metalcraft PS1416 Reviews
"I've used this stone for making pizzas on several occasions. I haven't gotten into making bread with it yet. Seems like a good stone, very..."
"I bake a variety of breads, at least once a week, and the occasional pizza. I plan to build a clay oven on my farm, but have used this stone..."
"This is an excellent stone for pizza, I put it in the oven at 450F for 20 minutes to preheat. The stone is excellent, I wouldn't use..."
American Metalcraft PS1416 Comparable Products
- Emile Henry (717514)
- SKU: 174-717514
- American Metalcraft (PS1575)
- SKU: 166-PS1575