American Dryer DR10TN Description
The 155-DR10TN is an easily affordable, wall mounted warm air automatic hand dryer from American Dryer's best selling series. The initial purchase price of this warm air drying unit is budget friendly and over time this unit will pay for itself. With a wall mounted electric hand dryer, you can save up to 95% cost by eliminating the maintenance and operating expenses associated with paper or linen towels. Another huge benefit of an electric hand dryer is the environmental consideration. Using an electric hand dryer will prevent landfills from being filled up with unnecessary paper towels.
The 155-DR10TN is one of the best selling hand dryers from American Dryer. At only 71dB, it is also the quietest in its class. This dryer is constructed of one piece of heavy duty 16 gauge steel with an electro statically applied white enamel finish. This finish is resistant to chipping and cleaning agents so it will stay new looking for a very long time. The 155-DR10TN is vandal resistant too with its two tamper resistant screws securing the cover to the base and the air intake vents being shielded for extra safety. The motor of this unit is permanently lubricated and maintenance free with an automatic resetting thermal protector. The 100% solid state design of the automatic sensor eliminates relay contact failures. There is a microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns the warm air hand dryer on when hands are under the air outlet and off when hands are removed. The override automatically shuts off the drying unit in 80 seconds if hands are not removed. The heating element is constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with an automatic resetting thermostat. The heating element is side mounted and operates in the black range to ensure maximum life. The 360 degree revolving nozzle is comprised of chrome plated zinc die castings.
- Cover : One piece heavy duty 16 gauge steel or optional 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel (SS)..
- Finish : Electro statically applied white enamel. Resistant to chipping and cleaning agents. Brushed stainless steel finish optional
- Tamper Resistant - Tamper resistant screw secures cover to base. Air intake vents are shielded for additional safety.
- Motor - Permanently lubricated, maintenance free,
brush less induction motor with automatic resetting
thermal protector. 1/10 HP, 3200 RPM.
- Nozzle & Push Button : Chrome plated zinc die castings. 360 degree revolving nozzle is standard. A fixed nozzle (F) is optional on all models.
- Timer : Push button models use a heavy duty cam-operated timer with oversized electrical contacts for extended life. Turns on with a light touch. Turns off automatically.
- Automatic Sensor : 100% solid state design eliminates relay contact failures. Microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the air outlet. Dryer turns off when hands are removed. Override turns dryer off in 80 seconds if hands are not removed.
- Heating Element : Constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with automatic resetting thermostat. Side mounted heating element operates in the black range for maximum life.
Hand Dryer Auto White Enamel, maintenance-free vandal resistant design, quiet dependable operation, 360 degrees nozzle, 10-year limited warranty, tamper resistant, 1/10 HP, 3200 RPM, cam-operated timer, auto shut off, infrared sensor, auto drying cycle, 110-120 volts, 15 amps.
American Dryer DR10TN Specifications
- Product Spec Sheet
- Manufacturer: American Dryer
- Voltage: 110-120 Volts
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Watts: 1725 Watts
- Type: Best Selling Hand Dryer - DR Series
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Category: Hand Dryers
- HP: 1/10 HP
- Hertz: 60 Hertz
- Cover: White Enamel Covered Steel
- Controls: Automatic
- Drying Cycle: Automatic
- Weight: 16lbs.
American Dryer DR10TN Reviews
American Dryer DR10TN Comparable Products
- Dyson (AB04)
- SKU: 082-AB04
- American Dryer (GX1)
- SKU: 155-GX1