Scotsman Adds Three Undercounter Ice Makers in Essential Ice Series
Many small business owners find it difficult to decide which brand and size commercial ice machine will best suit their operations' demands. Nobody wants to choose an ice machine that's too small and risk running out of ice for customers’ drinks during the busiest times of the week, nor do they want to choose an ice maker that's too big and will waste water and electricity on creating excess ice that will go unused and just melt away, but those are the dilemmas that restaurateurs and managers face when they have an undercounter ice maker that doesn’t fit their needs.
With the CU0415, CU0715, and CU0920, Scotsman Ice has provided a solution for operators who need to keep a supply of ice on hand but can't justify buying a full-size ice maker. Collectively known as the Essential Ice Series, these machines are designed to provide ice-making solutions to businesses that have a relatively low demand for ice but still need a dedicated ice maker with built-in storage capacity. They’re great for snack bars, restaurants that are only open for a short time each day, and any low-volume commercial kitchen.
Think this type of undercounter ice maker may be right for your establishment? Read on to discover more about these compact workhorses.
Features and Benefits of Scotsman Essential Ice Machines
- The CU0415, CU0715, and CU0920 Scotsman Essential Ice machines deliver 58, 80, and 100 pounds of ice a day, respectively.
- The built-in bins on the CU415 and CU715 each hold 36 pounds of ice, while the bin on the CU0920 holds 57 pounds.
- Essential Ice machines are designed to save space at just 38 inches tall and 24 inches deep. Floor-mount kits are available to allow these small ice machines to be installed under 34-inch-high countertops.
- The CU0415 and CU0715 are both 15 inches wide, and the CU0920 is 20 inches wide.
- The doors on these units slide up and into the cabinet, which means they won’t block the aisle in front of your undercounter ice maker.
- The ice from a Scotsman Essential Ice machine is crystal clear thanks to a horizontal evaporator with spray jets that prevents water impurities from freezing into the ice. Clear ice improves the appearance of beverages and melts slower to preserve the taste of the beverages they're used in.
- To give the operator more control over ice production, these Scotsman commercial ice machines include buttons that adjust harvest time and ice thickness, so the settings can be optimized to create perfect ice under any water and ambient air conditions.
- Scotsman Essential Ice machines are manufactured and tested in Fairfax, S.C., to ensure quality workmanship and flawless operation.
- All components are protected by a 3-year parts and labor warranty for added peace of mind.
- Each Essential Ice undercounter ice maker meets U.S. federal energy efficiency requirements and U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act requirements.
- This series of Scotsman commercial ice machines uses non-ozone-depleting R-134a refrigerant.
|Model||Ice Per day*||Bin Capacity||Exterior Width|
|*Note: Ice production is tested at 70-degree-F ambient air and 50-degree-F water|
Contact KaTom for More Information on Scotsman Essential Ice Machines
If you want more details on this small ice machine line or if you’d like help making a purchase, please contact us at 1-800-541-8683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.