Mary Lou Henry's Recipes of the Month: August
Recipe of the Month
With the blueberry season in full swing, I wanted to share a blueberry cake recipe that is simple, easy and very delicious.
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and pour in a bunt or loaf pan.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes
Anyone building or renovating schools that involve kitchens, serving areas or dining areas; please contact me at MaryLou@KaTom.com or 865-223-1150; or KaTom direct at (800-541-8683 or 423-586-5839). We would be grateful for the opportunity to provide quotes or respond to bids or RFP’s on any and all items needed.
Mary Lou Henry