KaTom #: 007-1903287
KaTom #: 007-1903200
KaTom #: 007-1903281
KaTom #: 007-1903282
KaTom #: 007-1903283
KaTom #: 007-1903286
KaTom #: 007-1903288
KaTom #: 007-1903289
KaTom #: 007-1903290
KaTom #: 007-FG750095
KaTom #: 007-1903291
KaTom #: 007-FG750096
KaTom #: 007-1903292
KaTom #: 007-FG750099
KaTom #: 007-1903294
KaTom #: 007-FG750353
KaTom #: 007-FG750354
KaTom #: 007-FG750355
KaTom #: 007-FG750399
KaTom #: 007-FG750613
KaTom #: 007-FG750895
KaTom #: 007-1782742
KaTom #: 007-1782744
KaTom #: 007-FG500526
KaTom #: 007-FG500610
Rubbermaid automatic faucets use Smart Sensor™ technology to provide just the right amount of water every time without spreading germs the way manual faucets can. Featuring chrome, satin nickel, and polished brass finishes, these faucets come in a number of styles and heights. The faucets are ADA compliant, and contribute to green cleaning and sustainability.
The faucets can be deck-mount or sink wall-mounted, depending on the fixtures in your washroom. The sink wall-mount version will require three mounting holes, while the deck-mount variety only requires one. They have single-hole, 4-inch centers, or 8-inch centers, so you can choose the appropriate set-up for your space.
Auto Faucet® units can function using 4 D batteries, or they can use an optional AC adapter. The battery-operated units are designed to last for 400,000 cycles, or 3 years. Not only do these faucets help save water costs, they keep energy costs down, as well.
Surround Sensor technology provides a 3-inch omni-directional sensing zone. This allows for dependable, guaranteed response, making it user-friendly. This style of Rubbermaid faucet is more reliable than the old ones that require hands to be in a specific spot to set off the sensor.
All Auto Faucet models come equipped with an open line purge feature to eliminate stagnant water, which helps to reduce bacterial growth even further. “Dry” cam gear technology ensures trouble-free operation and virtually no maintenance. The taps close automatically, eliminating waste from forgetful operators and virtually making leaks a thing of the past.
Rubbermaid offers these faucets in a number of styles to fit virtually any décor. The following traditional and contemporary styles are available:
- Milano: a rounded, traditional style that will blend perfectly into any washroom space.
- Verona: another rounded, traditional option, but with a slightly taller profile.
- Sienna: a slightly flattened, contemporary design.
- Capri: a sleek, ultra-modern look.
- Venetian: a high-profile spout that adds the illusion of height in small spaces.
These faucets are available in kits with the following six different configurations, so you only need to purchase the elements that you need.
- Kit 1: Spout and valve control module.
- Kit 2: Spout, valve control module, and main supply hose.
- Kit 3: Spout, valve control module, mixing valve, and hot/cold supply hoses.
- Kit 4: Spout, valve control module, thermostatic mixing valve, and hot/cold supply hoses.
- Kit 5: Spout, valve control module, mixing valve, and hot/cold supply hoses.
- Kit 6: 0.5 GPM spout, valve control module, mixing valve, and hot/cold supply hose.