Take Advantage of The BunnServe Equipment Installation Program
A sophisticated beverage program means you need equipment that can satisfy customers' demands for fresh, expertly prepared coffee, tea, and specialty beverages. That's why it's important to not just have the right machines, but also for those machines to be installed correctly so they brew or dispense fresh-tasting products safely and correctly. KaTom has teamed up with Bunn to provide BunnServe, a flat-rate equipment installation program that will bring a factory-trained technician to your site to install your new qualifying Bunn product.
The price you pay for BunnServe includes the following:
- The travel and labor required to install the covered piece or pieces of Bunn equipment and one cartridge-type water filtration system. The cost of filtration components is not included.
- Installation during normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday local time.
- Certain installation materials including a water shutoff valve, beverage tubing, and plumbing fittings.
The following conditions must be met at the installation location of your Bunn equipment when the BunnServe technician arrives. If not, you may be charged additional fees or your site may not qualify for the BunnServe program. A $125 Failed Installation Attempt Fee will be incurred if the technician arrives and cannot install equipment because the site is not ready.
- Utilities must meet local codes. Installation of locally mandated water hammer arrestors or backflow preventers is not included in the standard cost of materials or labor.
- Machine's water connection must be located within 6 feet of the installation location.
- A suitable electrical outlet must be located within 4.5 feet of the installation location.
- Product lines for sweetener or auto-fill systems must be routed to the installation location prior to technician's arrival.
- Any required copper fittings must be installed before the technician arrives, since technicians can't cut or sweat copper fittings.
- Any necessary modification of shelves, cabinets, or counters must be completed prior to BunnServe installation.
Who is Eligible?
Traditional restaurants, concession stands, offices, schools, and most healthcare facilities are eligible for BunnServe if the above requirements are met. Large facilities such as airports, stadiums, and arenas do not qualify for the program. Remote locations and those that require security screenings or have limited-access areas are also ineligible for the program.
How Much Does it Cost?
The price you pay for BunnServe installation depends on the piece of equipment you're having installed. Refer to the following table to find the price and product number associated with each BUNN equipment category.
|BunnServe Product||Applicable Models||Price|
|021-IPCPOD||C MODELS, POD BREWERS||$234|
|021-IPBWSD||BREWWISE, SINGLE, DUAL||$294|