Sweet Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1. Add the vinegar and sugar together in a mixing bowl and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- 2. Whisk vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper together.
- 3. Add molasses and combine well.
- 4. Slowly pour the olive oil into the vinegar while continuously whisking.
- 5. Pour into an airtight container and refrigerate.