Spicy Wok Fried Shrimp Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 lbs. large or jumbo shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and red pepper flakes. Then, set it aside.
Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook for one minute. Add shrimp and cook for two to three minutes, until pink. Add broth mixture and cook one minute, until shrimp are cooked through and sauce thickens. Remove from heat and stir in scallions.