Peanut Butter Pie
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz. whipped topping
- Miniature peanut butter cups, crushed peanut butter cookies, peanuts, or chocolate sauce for garnish (optional)
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar together until smooth.
- Fold in 1⁄2 of the whipped topping, then spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie, and garnish with topping of your choice.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.