- 8 medium (about 1 lb.) red potatoes, cut into eighths
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower florets
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small red pepper, cut into eighths
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In large bowl, combine all ingredients in order listed. Toss to coat evenly. Spread vegetable mixture in broil pan.
Bake with oven rack in up position in lower slots of oven at 425° F for 20 to 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and browned, stirring occasionally.Yield: 10 servings (1/2 cup per serving).
* Recipe provided by KitchenAid