Easy Greek Chicken Salad Wraps
By Marie Powell
If you make this Greek chicken salad wrap in advance to pack for lunch or to enjoy the next day, make sure to wrap it well in plastic wrap to help it stay fresh and keep its shape. As you arrange and roll these a few times, you can experiment with layering lettuce or chicken mixture first and decide how much volume to place in each one. You can also adjust the ratio of some of the ingredients to suit your own taste preferences. However you choose to assemble your wraps, you can easily enjoy this healthy lunch at work or school!
Yield: 4 servings
Prep and assembly time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups diced or shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sliced Greek olives
- 3⁄4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Small head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- Lavosh sheets, pita pocket, or your preferred wrap
For the Dressing:
- 3⁄4 cup mayo
- 3⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients (through the parsley).
- Set aside the romaine and Lavosh sheets.
- In a smaller bowl, combine dressing ingredients until blended.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss to coat well.
- Lay out Lavosh sheets on a flat, clean surface.
- Spread a thin layer of lettuce across two-thirds of the Lavosh, leaving the end open for ingredients to spread during rolling.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly across the lettuce.
- Roll each sheet, making sure to leave the seam side down.
- Cut in half and serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap if packing for later.