Cranberry Spice Cocktail
Adapted from Food and Wine.
- 1 orange wedge
- 13 cranberries
- 3 1-inch pieces of crystallized ginger
- 2 oz. Aperol
- 1 oz. white whine (aim for slightly dry and sweet)
- 4 oz. hard cider
- 4 dashes cranberry-anise bitters
- Mince 2 pieces of garlic, then muddle with the orange wedge and 10 of the cranberries.
- Add Aperol, white whine, and bitters.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Fill a Collins glass with ice, then double-strain the drink into it.
- Top off with hard cider.
- Place 3 remaining cranberries and piece of ginger on a toothpick for garnish.