Recipe adapted from Tablespoon.
- Pre-baked pie crust, cooled
- 11⁄2 cups caramel sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 16 oz. softened cream cheese
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- Spread 1⁄4 cup caramel and 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans over the bottom of the pie crust.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the caramel sauce on medium speed until smooth and completely blended.
- Fold in whipped topping, but be careful not to overmix.
- Spoon mixture into crust, then garnish with remaining caramel sauce and pecans.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.