Broiled Mustard-Caper Salmon
- 8 medium (about 1 lb.) red potatoes, cut into eighths
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Fresh dill
- 1-2 cloves garlic
Place salmon skin-side down on grill in broil pan.
In KitchenAid food processor, combine mayonnaise, capers, mustard, and 1 teaspoon dill; process until combined. Spread 2 teaspoons of mixture on top of salmon. Broil in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve with remaining sauce. Garnish with additional fresh dill, if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
* Recipe provided by KitchenAid