Your Independence Day To-Do List
The most festive holiday of the season has finally made its way around and for many of us it marks the peak of summer. School has been out for a while but it’s not quite time to start gearing up for the return. It’s a day for friends and family, celebrations, and of course fireworks! Sit back, relax, embrace your inner patriot, and take the day to enjoy the festivities.
1. Make these popsicles from Zoku
2. Sip on this drink in these jars
3. Check out these made-in-America Brands
4. Create these kid-friendly luminaries for your evening festivities
5. Watch fireworks while noshing on this patriotic dessert
Wishing you and your family a fun and delicious 4th of July!