Celebrate the 4th of July with American Made Products
In celebration of Independence Day, we’ve gathered a list of our made, designed, or assembled in the U.S.A. products for both professional and home chefs. Not only are many of these products staples in the kitchen, but they also serve as an example of fine American craftsmanship and artistry. From the refrigerator that has been keeping your soda cold since the 1940s to the mixer synonymous with home baking, we present you with the finest in American-made kitchen gadgets and equipment.
1. Did you know KitchenAid stand mixers are available in over 50 colors? Did you know that they are the only company in the Unites States that exclusively makes products for the kitchen? Mix things up this Fourth of July with the company that has been living in your kitchen since 1919.
2. Whether you’re at home or stopping into your favorite coffee shop, you’ve probably enjoyed a fresh cup of joe from one of these Bunn coffee makers. Check out the coffee maker that has been getting folks through those hazy mornings since the introduction of the world’s first automatic drip-brew coffee maker in 1963.
3. As you celebrate this Independence Day, celebrate with the next generation in mind. Browse the eco-friendly, recycled products by Epicurean and explore the ingenuity of this entirely made-in-America brand. Not only are all of their cutting surfaces made in the U.S.A., they are knife friendly, NSF certified, heat resistant, and FSC Certified, which means they are crafted of materials certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
4. With over 125 years of experience in crafting the perfect butcher block, John Boos & Co. has become a staple in many professional and home kitchens. Since their early years in Effingham, Illinois where founder Conrad Boos harvested a sycamore from the local woods to today, their emphasis has been the highest quality product for the hardest working kitchens.
5. Libbey glassware is likely the company you’ll turn to when pouring a pint of your favorite beverage this Independence Day. If not, be sure to browse their vast selection of drinkware, presentation pieces, accent glassware, and much more. With a history that dates back to 1888, Libbey has had a few years to create just the right glassware for every occasion.
6. Not only is Tennessee home to the legendary Davy Crockett, but also to Lodge Manufacturing. Established in 1896, Lodge cast iron products have been keeping campers and home chefs cooking for generations. The beauty of Lodge is the promise of an heirloom for many campfires and cobblers to come.
7. A Greek man meets an American woman and a ceramic grill line is born. Ok, there’s a bit more to that story but the end result is what we’re really focused on here. If amazing flavor and unrivaled consistency are what you desire, when grilling out, then Primo is the product for you. Headquartered out of Tucker, Georgia, this American made product is just the thing you need to host the ultimate backyard BBQ.
8. If you have ever run into a convenience store for an ice-cold soda, you’ve been the beneficiary of True Refrigeration genius. Established over 65 years ago, True is the maker of the refrigerators and freezers likely responsible for keeping your meals fresh and desserts frozen at your favorite restaurants every day of the year. Celebrate their proud heritage as an entirely U.S.A. made brand as you raise your chilled beverage this Fourth of July.
9. Mix things up this summer with American-made Vitamix blenders. Whether it be behind the bar or in your home kitchen, the Vitamix blender combines over 70 years of engineering excellence with a passion for making healthy eating more accessible. Blend up a celebratory frozen drink or refresh your body with a nutrient rich blended fruit drink with the reliability of Vitamix.
10. Waring Pro is the brand for the foodie or culinary enthusiast who dreams of professional grade equipment and supplies for their very own, home kitchen. Designed with the home-user in mind, Waring Pro manufactures grills, griddles, toasters, deep fryers, popcorn poppers, snow cone makers, and much more all in a manner safe for home use. Surprise your guests this Independence Day with these American-made tools for culinary excellence.