The eQuipped GR48-T gas griddle has four burners with a quick-on design that adjusts heat when it senses a drop in temperature, maintaining even heat for a quick recovery. The griddle plate is 3⁄4 inch thick to withstand constant heating and cooling. It operates at temperatures from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The thermostatic control knobs are large, making them easy to operate. The backsplash and side splashes are integrated into the eQuipped GR48-T gas griddle to catch and contain messes.
- Powered by natural gas and convertible to propane with included kit
- 4 stainless steel U-shaped burners
- Quick-on design of the burners adjusts the heat when it senses a drop in temperature to maintain even heat
- 3⁄4-in. polished griddle plate does not warp when it heats up and cools down repeatedly
- Temperature range: 200-450 degrees F
- Thermostatic temperature controls can be adjusted using the large knobs
- Front panel provides access to the pilots for user convenience
- 4-in. backsplash and side splashes catch grease splatter and debris
- 31⁄4-in. front grease trough makes it easy to dispose of grease and debris
- Stainless steel removable grease pan included
- Extended front edge stays cool to the touch
- Double-wall construction and insulated side panels retain heat
- Adjustable, stainless steel legs are non-skid for stability
- 120,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 47.59 in. W x 20.68 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 47.65 in. W x 32 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Our griddles buyers' guide provides additional information on commercial griddle features and benefits.
Commercial Griddle, natural gas (convertible to LP - conversion kit included), countertop, 48"W, (4) 30,000 BTU U-style burners, 20.68"L x 47.59"W cooking area, 3/4" thick polished plate, thermostatic controls, piezo ignition, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 120,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped GR48-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||120000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|