Operating from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the eQuipped GR36-T gas griddle feature thermostatic controls with large, easy-to-use knobs. It has three stainless steel, U-shaped burners that evenly distribute heat. They have a unique quick-on design that allows the burners to adjust the heat when temperatures drop, providing quick recovery. A backsplash and side splashes keep messes contained to the griddle plate, which is 3⁄4 inches thick. Grease is collected in the trough and sent to a stainless steelpan to aid in cleaning. The eQuipped GR36-T gas griddle has non-skid, stainless steel legs that are adjustable for use on various surfaces.
- Ships ready for natural gas but can be converted to propane with included kit
- 3 U-shaped, stainless steel burners keep heat even by adjusting the burners when there is a temperature drop
- 3⁄4-in. polished griddle plate will not warp
- Temperature range: 200-450 degrees F
- Adjustable thermostatic temperature controls feature large knobs
- Pilots are accessible through the front panel for operator convenience
- 4-in. backsplash and side splashes catch grease splatter
- 31⁄4-in. front grease trough
- Removable, stainless steel grease pan
- Extended front edge cool to the touch
- Insulated side panels and double-wall construction retain heat
- Adjustable, stainless steel legs stabilize without sliding
- 90,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 35.78 in. W x 20.68 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 35.84 in. W x 32 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Read more about commercial griddles and some of their standard features in our griddles buyers' guide.
Commercial Griddle, natural gas (convertible to LP - conversion kit included), countertop, 36"W, (3) 30,000 BTU U-style burners, 20.68"L x 35.78"W cooking area, 3/4" thick polished plate, thermostatic controls, piezo ignition, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 90,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped GR36-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||90000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|