Operating from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the eQuipped GR36-T gas griddle has thermostatic controls with large knobs to simplify use. It has three stainless steel, U-shaped burners that evenly distribute heat and have a unique quick-on design that enables burners to adjust heat when temperatures drop. This unit comes ready to use with natural gas, and includes a conversion kit for LP gas heating.
The 0.75-inch-thick griddle plate retains and evenly distributes heat while resisting warping at high temperatures. A backsplash and side splashes contain messes to the plate, while grease is collected in the trough and sent to a stainless steel pan to facilitate cleaning. Non-skid, stainless steel legs on the eQuipped GR36-T gas griddle are adjustable for use on various surfaces.
- 3 U-shaped, stainless steel burners heat evenly by adjusting when temperatures drops
- 0.75-in. polished griddle plate avoids warping
- Temperature range: 200-450 degrees F
- Adjustable, thermostatic temperature controls feature large knobs
- Pilots are accessible through the front panel for convenience
- 4-in. backsplash and side splashes catch grease splatter
- 3.25-in. front grease trough
- Removable, stainless steel grease pan
- Extended front edge stays cool to the touch
- Insulated side panels and double-wall construction retain heat
- Adjustable, stainless steel legs stabilize without sliding
- 90,000 BTU
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface dimensions: 35.78 in. W x 20.68 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 35.84 in. W x 32 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- Ships ready for natural gas but can be converted to LP gas with included kit
Read more about commercial griddles and some of their standard features in our resource on griddles.
Commercial Griddle, natural gas (convertible to LP - conversion kit included), countertop, 36"W, (3) 30,000 BTU U-style burners, 20.68"L x 35.78"W cooking area, 3/4" thick polished plate, thermostatic controls, piezo ignition, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 90,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped GR36-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||90000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
eQuipped GR36-T Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This product is the talk of my outdoor kitchen when guests come by to grill out. It is gorgeously designed. I have friends that are chefs and the..."
"This product is the talk of my outdoor kitchen when guests come by to grill out. It is gorgeously designed. I have friends that are chefs and they don't even have a flattop this nice at work. Cooks evenly and thermostatic controls allow even eggs to be cooked without heating to fast. Awesome! Thanks KaTom Will be purchasing more from you!!"