Shipped standard with natural gas heating, the eQuipped GR36 griddle can be converted to propane with the included conversion kit. Three U-shaped burners are spaced evenly across the cook surface for consistent heating. Their quick-on design ensures even heat by adjusting when the probe senses a temperature drop, providing the unit with quick recovery. To simplify the cleaning process, the backsplash and side splashes contain grease and direct it to the grease trough until it can be cleaned. The double-wall construction and insulated sides enable the eQuipped GR36 gas griddle to retain heat. Its non-skid legs adjust to stabilize on countertops.
- Powered by natural gas but is convertible to propane with the included kit
- 3 U-shaped, stainless steel burners use their quick-on design to keep heat even
- 3⁄4-in. polished griddle plate is resistant to warping
- 4-in. backsplash and side splashes contain grease splatter and debris
- 31⁄4-in. front grease trough captures grease and facilitates cleaning
- Removable, stainless steel grease pan makes cleanup quick and easy
- Extended front edge stays cool for operator safety
- Manual controls use large temperature knobs for simple operation
- Pilots are conveniently accessible from the front
- Double-wall construction and insulated side panels provide heat retention
- Adjustable, stainless steel legs keep the unit stable
- 90,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 35.78 in. W x 20.68 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 35.84 in. W x 30.42 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
For additional information on commercial griddles, check out our griddles buyers' guide.
Commercial Griddle, natural gas (convertible to LP - conversion kit included), countertop, 36"W, (3) 30,000 BTU U-style burners, 20.68"L x 35.78"W cooking area, 3/4" thick polished plate, manual controls, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 90,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped GR36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||90000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|