The eQuipped GR24-T gas griddle heats product with two burners that are powered by natural gas, which is also convertible to propane. These burners are designed to provide even heat with a probe that senses temperature drops; this provides quick recovery to ensure product is moist with a large yield. The unit operates from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit with thermostatic temperature controls. Cleaning the unit is simple since the backsplash and side splashes contain grease, which is pushed into the grease trough and sent to the grease pan. To protect the operator , the eQuipped GR24-T gas griddle has an extended front edge that stays cool.
- Powered by natural gas and convertible to propane
- 2 U-shaped, stainless steel burners have a quick-on design that adjusts when the probe senses a temperature drop, maintaining even heat
- 3⁄4-in. polished griddle plate does not warp as it repeatedly heats and cools
- Temperature range: 200-450 degrees F
- Thermostatic temperature controls with large knobs
- Pilot is can be accessed from the front for user convenience
- 4-in. backsplash and side splashes keep grease and debris contained
- 31⁄4-in. front grease trough makes cleanup simple
- Removable stainless steel grease pan
- Extended front edge stays cool-to-the-touch
- Double-wall construction and insulated sides retain heat
- Adjustable, stainless steel legs have a non-skid design
- 60,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 20.68 in. W x 23.97 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 24.03 in. W x 32 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Learn more about commercial griddles and their features in our griddles buyers' guide.
Commercial Griddle, natural gas (convertible to LP - conversion kit included), countertop, 24"W, (2) 30,000 BTU U-style burners, 20.68"L x 23.97"W cooking area, 3/4" thick polished plate, thermostatic controls, piezo ignition, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 60,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped GR24-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||60000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|