The eQuipped GR24 griddle uses natural gas, but it can be converted to propane with an included conversion kit. It measures 24 inches wide with two U-shaped burners evenly spaced across the surface. To maintain heat, the quick-on burner design adjusts the burners when the probe senses a drop in the temperature, providing quick recovery to retain moisture and increase product yield. A 4-inch backsplash and side splashes contain grease splatter to the griddle surface while the trough captures the grease and directs it to the easy-to-clean grease pan. The front edge on this eQuipped GR24 gas griddle is extended to separate the operator from the hot surface. It comes with non-skid legs for stability on countertops.
- Powered by natural gas but can be converted to propane
- 2 U-style, stainless steel burners are spaced evenly across the griddle surface for superior heat distribution
- Burners have a quick-on design that keeps heat even by adjusting the burners when the probe senses a temperature drop
- 3⁄4-in. polished griddle plate withstands constant heating and cooling without warping
- 4-in. backsplash and side splashes contain grease splashes to the griddle plate
- 31⁄4-in. front grease trough can accommodate a spatula, facilitating cleaning
- Removable, stainless steel grease pan simplifies the cleaning process
- Extended front edge stays cool to the touch
- Manual controls are easy to operate with large temperature knobs
- Pilot is accessible from the front for convenience
- Double-wall construction and insulated side panels keep heat around the product
- Adjustable, stainless steel legs
- 60,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 20.68 in. W x 23.97 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 24.03 in. W x 30.42 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
If you want to learn more about commercial griddles, visit our griddles buyers' guide.
Commercial Griddle, natural gas (convertible to LP - conversion kit included), countertop, 24"W, (2) 30,000 BTU U-style burners, 20.68"L x 23.97"W cooking area, 3/4" thick polished plate, manual controls, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 60,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped GR24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||60000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|