The eQuipped R10 gas range has 10 lift-off burners with 12-inch-by-12-inch cast iron grates. Adjustable control knobs enable users to control the intensity of the heat. There is a built-in shelf in the backriser, so a cheese melter or other small piece of equipment can be installed on this range. The unit's heavy-duty construction is made up of a strong steel frame. The eQuipped R10 gas range features two full-size ovens that operate from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which is perfect for meat, vegetables, dessert, and more. You can easily open and close the doors since they have The compression spring system and stay-cool door handles enable users to easily open and close the doors. Four removable racks are included that are adjustable to accommodate of different pan sizes.
- Ships for use with natural gas with an included conversion kit for LP - Regulator must be purchased separately
- 10 burners have lift-off heads for simple cleanup
- 12-in. x 12-in., removable cast iron grates can hold a variety of pots and pans
- Adjustable knobs control heat intensity
- Removable crumb tray is located under the top burners to catch food particles
- 24.75-in., stainless steel backriser has a shelf to accommodate cheese melters and other small equipment
- Durable steel frame
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable for non-level surfaces
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- 360,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 32.56 in. D x 60.5 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Two Full-size Ovens
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- 4 racks accommodate full-size sheet pans and adjust to suit different product or pan heights
- Compression spring system enables the operator to easily open and close the doors
- Stainless steel door handles stay cool to the touch
- Flame failure safety device extinguishes gas flow when the pilot goes out
- 30,000 BTU per oven
- Oven interior dimensions: 26.8 in. W x 25.8 in. D x 13.7 in. H
Learn more about the features of ranges and ovens in our ranges and ovens buyers' guide.
Commercial Range, propane gas (ships ready for use with natural gas, LP conversion kit included - Regulator must be purchased separately), 60"W, (10) 30,000 BTU cast iron burners, 12" x 12" removable grates, manual controls, (2) full-size 30,000 BTU ovens, (4) adjustable racks, removable crumb tray, steel frame, stainless steel front & 24-3/4" backriser with shelf, 360,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped R10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|