The eQuipped F5-P gas fryer is made of stainless steel and can hold as much as 70 pounds of oil. A cold zone is integrated into the tank, allowing sediment to settle below the burners. When food particles burn, it alters the oil and ruins the flavor of the food. This unit operates from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and includes a high-limit switch to prevent overheating. After cooking, the wire baskets can be hung on the double rod hanger to drain. Constructed of stainless and galvanized steel, the eQuipped F5-P gas fryer is durable and heavy duty. It sits on 6-inch adjustable legs that can balance on uneven floors.
- 70-lb. tank capacity
- (5) 30,000-BTU heat tubes are powered by propane
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Auto-reset, high-limit switch protects against overheating
- Smoothed welds in the stainless steel tank eliminate rough edges that could trap food particles
- Cool zone in the tank does not heat to high temperatures, allowing sediment to settle without burning
- 2 nickel chrome wire baskets included
- Plastic-coated red handles
- Double rod, stainless steel hanger elevates baskets while draining
- Stainless steel door's integral liner facilitates cleaning
- Recessed door handle saves space
- Front, top ledge, and header are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Sides and back are constructed of durable galvanized steel
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to stabilize on uneven floors
- 150,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 21 in. W x 34.3 in. D x 53.2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Learn more about the features and benefits of commercial fryers in our fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, gas, 70lbs. capacity, stainless steel tank, thermostatically controlled between 200°-400°F, safety hi-limit switch, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, double rod stainless steel basket hanger, built in flue deflector, 1/4" ball type full port drain, 3/4" NPT male gas connection in rear, stainless steel front, galvanized sides & back, 6" adjustable feet, 150,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped F5-P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lbs)||70|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Tubes||5|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Oil Capacity (lbs) Range||70 - 79|